Friday, February 27, 2009

We can pray, and pray, and beg, and completely believe that God will take care of the situation, then sit and wait. I know all the stuff we need, I knew we were stagnant and and that some change would come. But then the change hits, it's just the answer to the prayer we've been praying. And I buck at it, I don't want it, this is not the way I wanted the change to come, not the way that I wanted things to get fixed.
My attitude the past couple of days in reaction to the change has been horrible. I feel pretty bad about it now, b/c who am I to act that way when God did the very thing I asked for? It's not the way I would have liked, it's going to take some getting used to, but here it is. My job is to accept God's will graciously and gratefully, and to continue on with the life I have given to Him. I can't just stop and be sour b/c of the bumpy ride. I've got four people that depend on me to be a shining example of Jesus everyday, and to show them that no matter what rolls our way, we can realize it's God's good and perfect will and He means us to shine in the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment